Two red brahman Gipsy Plains herd bulls having a bit of a spar. When these big boys butt heads they stir up some dust. Having worked with with cattle all of my life and being able to anticipate how they move, photographing them is something I really enjoy.
Archival Canvas Prints
- 450gsm US-made archival canvas stretched over frame
- Hand-cut, double-profile hard-wood frames (choice of 30mm or 40mm timber)
- Archival Pigment inks
- Professional-grade finishing to frame and hanging attachments
- Satin laminate on all prints to provide UV and handling protection
- A boxed frame on front of canvas can be supplied at additional cost. Price on application
Fine Art Printing on Cotton Rag Papers
- All fine art prints ship with an additional 5mm white border (above the size you specified) to assist with handling or framing.
- Archival 300gsm smooth paper (with optional torn edges)
- Archival pigment inks
Fine Art Picture Framing can be organized at additional cost
- Acid-free mat boards and foam backing
- A choice of high quality mouldings (Silver, Chocolate, Black, White, Oak in 40mm deep profiles)
- Premium archival printing on Australia’s best cotton rag papers(archival to 100+ years)
- High quality finishing including double-washed glass and stainless steel hanging wire.