Clayton Curley rides in the lead of a mob of Gipsy Plains brahman weaners crossing the Cloncurry River. After being separated from their mother's milk these calves are hand fed in our stockyard for a week or two and then brought across to their new paddocks at Cotswold Station.
Archival Canvas Prints
- 450gsm US-made archival canvas stretched over canvas
- Hand-cut, double-profile hard-wood frames (choice of 30mm or 40mm timber)
- Archival Pigment inks
- Professional-grade finishing to frame and hanging attachments
- Satin laminate on all prints to provide UV and handling protection
- A boxed frame on front of canvas can be supplied at extra cost. Price on application
Fine Art Printing on Cotton Rag Papers
- All fine art prints ship with an additional 5mm white border (above the size you specified) to assist with handling or framing.
- Archival 300gsm smooth paper (with optional torn edges)
- Archival pigment inks
Fine Art Picture Framing can be organized at additional cost
- Acid-free mat boards and foam backing
- A choice of high quality mouldings (Silver, Chocolate, Black, White, Oak in 40mm deep profiles)
- Premium archival printing on Australia’s best cotton rag papers(archival to 100+ years)
- High quality finishing including double-washed glass and stainless steel hanging wire.