This is the Yasi Cyclone Cloud front with the most amazing colour palette as it rolled directly across Gipsy Plains, Cloncurry, Queensland. After days of boarding up the station buildings in anticipation of gales, thankfully only 70 knot winds and gentle rain came with it being downgraded to category 1 after a category 5 crossing the east coast of Australia.
Fine Art Printing on Cotton Rag Papers
- All fine art prints ship with an additional 5mm white border (above the size you specified) to assist with handling or framing.
- Archival 300gsm smooth paper (with optional torn edges)
- Archival pigment inks
Picture Framing at Extra cost Price on application
- Acid-free mat boards and foam backing
- A choice of high quality mouldings (Silver, Chocolate, Black, White, Oak in 30mm or 40mm or deep profiles)
- Premium archival printing on Australia’s best cotton rag papers(archival to 100+ years)
- High quality finishing including double-washed glass and stainless steel hanging wire.
Archival Canvas Prints
- 450gsm US-made archival canvas stretched over frame
- Hand-cut, double-profile hard-wood frames (choice of 30mm or 40mm timber)
- Archival Pigment inks
- Professional-grade finishing to frame and hanging attachments
- Satin laminate on all prints to provide UV and handling protection
- A boxed frame can be supplied at extra cost. Price on application